Ekos is on a mission to empower craft manufacturers all over the world to scale their businesses, streamline their processes, and optimize their teams. We’re seeking a Sales Development Representative!
The fast track to a career in software sales begins here! This entry-level sales position provides the opportunity for unlimited growth and rapid advancement and serves as a springboard to other exciting sales roles at Ekos - but only if you're a highly motivated team-player who's willing to prospect and qualify potential clients while learning the ropes as a Sales Development Representative (SDR).
What Will You Need To Succeed?
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone and email with decision makers
- Expertise in using Salesforce.com or similar CRM to organize and maximize prospecting efforts into target accounts
- Have a structured/self-motivated approach to meeting daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Have a hunter mentality and ability to “think on your feet”
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written along with excellent listening skills
- Have a positive winning attitude
- Must have a competitive spirit
- Bachelor’s degree required and minimum of 1+ years of sales experience
- Experience working in the software/application sales environment
- Experience in the contact center environment
- Fluent in Microsoft office