As a Cellar Manager, you have a full plate. Managing inventory and working with production and sales to ensure product is allocated correctly is top of mind. Let Ekos help keep your workload perfectly organized. With Ekos, you can use custom reporting and department dashboards, create packaging plans for each batch, and see updated real-time inventory.
Ekos offers detailed, customizable reports that provide information on all areas of the business, including production. Easily see all inventory filtered by date, location, packaging type, and much more with a simple click. You can also see general batch information for all batches in progress and any planned packaging needs so you never run out of the items you need.
· Dashboards to give individual users insight into their inventory and production numbers
· Production reports and dashboards that show schedule, planned ingredient usage, packaging plans, and details specific to your operations
· Reports ranging from COGS, finished goods on hand, batch information, and fermentation logs — just to name a few
Ekos treats all batches as projects, so you can easily see what tasks have been assigned to you or assign tasks to others. Assign tasks related to packaging, cleaning, maintenance, quality control, or anything else.
· View batches and other tasks from a high level overview, or expand into a detailed format
· Have individual task lists per user, allowing for focused work
· Schedule packaging events, such as kegging or canning, on the exact day they happen
The production functions in Ekos are vital to you as Cellar Manager. From checking on your inventory of packaging components to seeing when batches will be completed, the real-time updates Ekos provides will simplify your day-to-day operations and communication with your teammates.
· With a simple click on the facility view, check inventory in each storage location and batches in each tank
· Run reports on current inventory, whether raw materials or finished goods
· See real-time updates as multiple users are working in the system
Adding packaging plans for each batch in your brewing calendar allows you to estimate the finished good products that will come from a specific batch. These plans feed into your forecasting tool, allowing your team (especially sales) to see the anticipated finished good inventory coming down the line and plan for upcoming packaging inventory needs.
· Plan out specific quantities in specific packaging types
· View the quantity planned versus quantity packaged to know if you met your goal
· See the difference between quantities packaged versus quantity on invoices in the forecasting tool so you know where you may fall short