Your client's interest is your number one concern. Taking care of their brewery financing and accounts to help growth is not an easy feat. A lot of time and energy goes into making sure the books are right for the business and when reporting their taxes. Ekos craft software steps in to help save your team hours and work make communication your client's team even easier with all parts of the business working together. Below are 4 top features in Ekos to help - custom reporting based on departments, real-time inventory, calculating WIP cost, and integrated accounting platforms.
Every area of your brewing business can have customized reports to give better insight. Dashboards are comprised of these reports to help with guidance for individual sales metrics, production schedules, and overall business statuses.
· Custom Report Creation allows for analysis of your Business' Data at any time.
· Find and create reports for Sales, Costs, Inventory, and more.
· Custom Dashboards allow for quick glance data for any department.
· Create Custom Dashboards for sales reps, breweries, packaging teams, and the financial team. Each dashboard can quickly show them data that will help their day to day.
Inventory is a key part to your business. Knowing your current availablity is key to the planning your team's processes. Ekos keeps your inventory in real-time when finished goods are created or added to an invoice. Having live data available at the click of a button allows your team to rest easy.
· Ekos craft software keeps a real-time count of what is in inventory at all times - giving access to the exact value of your inventory.
· With just a click, you can find how much inventory you have in any storage location -useful for fulfilling orders, placing orders, and planning batches.
Intersted in knowing what your batches cost? Ekos brewing software can help you account for the raw materials and time going into each product. Giving you better insight on how to price in order to continue to make a profit.
· You'll always know what's in your brewery tanks. Since inventory is seamlessly updated, you'll also know the current cost of a batch.
· As the cost of the beer flows to the finished good, ekos will keep a current analysis on Cost of Goods Sold.
Your brewing history probably started before Ekos came into the picture. We're here to help make that process seamless to integrate with your current accounting software. We have a integration with QuickBooks - and can work with other platforms to import your financial data.
· Ekos syncs seamlessly to QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop Editions.
· Mapping to your accounts of your choice, the integration takes away almost all manual entry that is done.
· See info entered in Ekos flow straight to your income, COGS, and Asset accounts.
· No more creating invoices, vendor bills, and journal entries. Make them in Ekos and they automatically sync to QuickBooks.