Your client's success is your number one concern. Taking care of their brewery financing and accounts to facilitate growth is no easy feat. A lot of time and energy goes into making sure the books are right for the business and when reporting their taxes. Ekos brewery management software steps in to help save your team time and make communication with your client's team easier. Below are four features in Ekos that are particularly helpful to CPAs: custom financial reports and dashboards, simple TTB reports, WIP cost calculations, and accounting software integrations.
Every area of the business can have customized reports to give better insight. Create a dashboard that gives you a high-level overview of the business's financials without having to dig around.
· Quickly view the general ledger report, overdue balances, or a custom report in your personal financial dashboard
· Click on any report in the dashboard to see more detailed account or financial information and share with your clients as needed
With system tags, you can specify the exact moment a batch changes tax classifications and account for material and production taxes. Ekos makes it easy to help your clients compile the data they need for compliance-related reporting.
· Ekos easily compiles the data you'll need to generate your company's TTB reports based on the system tags you’ve applied
· Ready to pull a report? Pick the year and the time frame you need, generate the report, and watch the data populate
· The BROP and 702 populate drillable data, so you can dig into the numbers and have transparency into your business operations
Ekos keeps track of all inventory-related costs, including average batch cost, giving you and your clients the information you need to make good business decisions. Help your clients price their products right to meet their financial goals.
· Since inventory is seamlessly updated, you'll always know the current cost of a batch.
· As the cost of the beer flows to the finished goods, Ekos will keep a current analysis on Cost of Goods Sold
Your client's brewing history probably started before Ekos came into the picture. We're here to help make that process seamless to integrate with accounting software they already use. Ekos currently integrates directly with Xero and QuickBooks and can provide reports to upload to other platforms.
· Ekos syncs seamlessly to Xero, QuickBooks Online, and QuickBooks Desktop Editions
· Mapping to your accounts of your choice, the
integration takes away almost all manual entry that is done
· See info entered in Ekos flow straight to
your income, COGS, and Asset accounts
· No more creating invoices, vendor bills, and
journal entries — make them in Ekos and
they automatically sync to Xero and QuickBooks