As a QA/QC Fermentation Specialist the quality of all goods lies in your hands. With Ekos brewing software we help you track everything you need! Create custom dashboards to track the assets that are most important to you, all while being able to see in process batches in real time. View production plans from a high-level view, or look at who has been specifically assinged certain tasks. As you go, Ekos gives you the ability to easily add fermintation and conditioning logs so you can stay on top of everything!
Ekos offers detailed, customizable reports that provide information on all areas of the business. These reports can be turned into dashboards, allowing for greater insight into all brewing business areas, such as individual sales metrics, production schedules, and overall business statuses.
· Dashboards to give individual users insight into their current production numbers and measurements
· Production reports and dashboards that show schedule, planned ingredient usage, packaging plans, and details specific to your operations
· Reports ranging from COGS, finished goods on hand, sales metrics, taproom activity, and excise tax – just to name a few
Ekos craft software treats all batches as projects – allowing you to assign packaging tasks to your team or to individual users. The task management feature allows you more control over the craft brewer operational workflow and the ability to verify tasks are being completed.
· View the production plans from a high-level view, or by individually assigned tasks
· Have individual task lists per user, allowing for focused work
· Match brewing calendar production plans to the executed production events, seeing any discrepancies
Fermentation and conditioning logs can be added to each craft brew batch as they are needed.
· Add logs at any point during the craft brew batch process with ease
· Refer to the fermentation logs by viewing the batch or using the
Fermentation Log report.