Working in a taproom is one of the more hectic jobs at a brewery - even in the 'slow' periods. There's always something to be done to keep the customers happy. We know a customer experience can make or break the craft brew business - no pressue. Ekos is here to help you stay up-to-date to keep the customer happy. Below are 2 Ekos features designed to help the Taproom Staff - updated real-time inventory and keg return management.
Understanding where your inventory is always is imperative to the planning process. Ekos updates your inventory in real time when ingredients are used in batches or finished goods are created. Having live data available at the click of a button lets you rest easy that you're on track.
· With a simple click on the facility view, check inventory in each storage location
· Run reports on current inventory, whether raw materials or finished goods
· See real time updates as multiple users are working in the system
Taproom staff can return used kegs in the taproom through the craft software. Also, allowing them to apply credits directly to invoices.
· Receive used kegs and apply deposit credits immediately, updating the invoice balance
· Manage the total brewery kegs at customers, and adjust if there are discrepancies
· Easily scan in kegs using your mobile device with the Ekos app