Working in a taproom is one of the more hectic jobs at a brewery — even in the "slow" periods (and there aren't many of those). There's always something to be done to keep customers happy, and we know a customer experience can make or break the craft brewing business. Ekos is here to help you manage inventory and kegs more efficiently so you can focus on patrons in the taproom. Below are brief overviews of two Ekos features designed to help the taproom staff — updated real-time inventory and keg return management.
Knowing the location of finished inventory is imperative to the planning process. Ekos updates inventory in real time when batches are finished, packaged, and ready to be sold in the taproom. Having live data available at the click of a button provides easy access to any batch or product information you need.
· With a simple click on the facility view, check inventory in each storage location
· Run reports on current inventory, whether raw materials or finished goods
· See real-time updates as multiple users are working in the system
Taproom staff can return used kegs in the taproom through our easy brewery and cidery management software. This helps the whole team know where kegs are and which are available for use at any given time.
· Easily scan in used kegs using your mobile device with the Ekos app
· View finished inventory in the Taproom location in Ekos to see what kegs are currently listed there and make adjustments as kegs are kicked or removed from the tap lineup