Keg management can be a headache, which is why many breweries opt for pay-per-fill programs from trusted companies like MicroStar. With their pay-per-fill program, you have the flexibility to get kegs whenever you need them without having to worry about tracking or maintaining your own fleet.
The company already makes your life easier by sending kegs at the right time and picking them up from customers when they’re empty. You can make the process virtually effortless when you pair MicroStar kegs with Ekos.
How Does It Work?
When you post invoices in Ekos that contain filled MicroStar kegs, you can sync that information directly into your MicroStar account so that their team knows which customers to retrieve kegs from later. You enter the information in one place (Ekos), sync it over, and move on with your day. No double-entry required.
What Ekos Customers Are Saying
“We trust MicroStar to manage the keg logistics portion of our operation and when MicroStar teamed up with Ekos to integrate with our brewery software, it was a game changer. The way data is exchanged between companies is seamless which ensures data integrity and saves our team time so they can focus on their passion… making great beer.”Bill Butcher, Port City Brewing
Why Choose MicroStar Kegs?
- Flexibility: Get the kegs you need when you need them with MicroStar’s pooled-asset model.
- Capital: Free up cash by only paying for the kegs you need.
- Reduce stress: Keg management is a headache due to losses, repair, and maintenance. When you use MicroStar’s fleet, you never have to worry.
- Sustainability: The pooled-asset model reduces the miles empty kegs travel by sending kegs from distributors closest to you.
- Quality: Take advantage of the proactive repair and maintenance programs that keep MicroStar kegs in top shape with no effort on your part.