The QuickBooks Online and Desktop integration with Ekos takes your financials to the next level by creating automated accounting processes. This integration will minimize double-entry errors, streamline departmental communication, and collect compliance data — all in one place.
Ekos syncs all your sales data to your QuickBooks Online or Desktop account, from ordering inventory to creating invoices. Instead of your accountant or bookkeeper having to add those in manually after your sales team puts them into Ekos, your information will be automatically synced.
In addition to syncing with the data you're already adding to Ekos, real-time inventory costs accounting provides a transparent look into what it costs to make each product so you can price your items appropriately and focus on profit.
One of the biggest benefits of the QuickBooks Online and Desktop integration with Ekos is the ability to save time while filing taxes. Custom reports in Ekos allow you to easily pull the data needed for the TTB or other compliance requirements, giving you all the info you need to file your taxes.
- Reduce double-entry accounting
- Streamline communication between departments
- Easily view real-time financial data
- Know true cost of products
- Create invoices & orders in Ekos that sync to QuickBooks Online & Desktop
- Collect compliance data for tax reporting
- Scale easier with all your data living in one place
- Become more productive and save time
Pricing for Integration
Get in touch with our team to get pricing information