easily track production with Ekos_
You obsess over creating high-quality products, and it might surprise your customers to know how much goes on behind the scenes to make that happen. Ekos helps you manage all the moving parts with robust features to track recipes and batches, check inventory in real time, forecast for raw materials, and make packaging plans for each batch.
why production teams choose Ekos_
digitally track production tasks
Whether you’re working alone or managing a team of production staff, there are many steps in the production process that need to be completed. With task management in Ekos you can:
- Break down batches into specific tasks and view individual task lists
- Assign tasks to users for maintenance, cleaning, inventory checks, and packaging
- Easily communicate with team members through a cloud-based system
manage custom recipes & batches
Your recipes are what make your products great, so you need to make sure they are recorded somewhere other than a sticky note or whiteboard. Ekos helps you manage products from recipe to finished goods by:
- Storing custom recipes and building recipe templates for all your products
- Making production easy to track with drag-and-drop functionality and a unique floorplan view
- Helping you ensure quality throughout the process with important checkpoints
access custom dashboards & reports
Everyone has a different work style. With Ekos, you can view your current production stats in a way that works for you — either in custom reports or a visual dashboard view. Analytics in Ekos allow you to:
- Automatically calculate production costs and plan for the future
- Track inventory depletion throughout the production process
- Maintain fermentation and conditioning logs
optimize every area of your business_
Ekos is an end-to-end business management software that helps makers manage processes in every department. No matter your role, we provide the tools to help you stay organized, work more efficiently, and streamline systems.
- Manage inventory in real-time with visual floorplan view
- Forecast your next order and plan for the future by analyzing cost patterns
- Manage multiple locations in one system
- Assign tasks for the production team
- Access production logs and maintenance records
- Manage custom product recipes
- Sync with Square, Arryved, and Commerce7 to keep your systems in sync and eliminate 6+ hours of manual data entry per month
- Organize customer information, order history, contacts, and sales activity
- Create purchase orders, invoices, and inventory receipts from any device
- Check real-time inventory levels from anywhere
take the next step_
real success stories_
With Ekos, Bull City has access to an easy-to-use system with a hands-on, responsive support team. The cidery was able to cut down on time and resources for batch creation, inventory management and invoicing.
“Ekos is miles ahead of OBeer in terms of usability on a day to day basis. Employees are now free to be more creative and think more strategically about the business instead of being tied to computers doing administrative work all day.”
See how Ekos provided tools to streamline their inventory woes to maintain their solid lead as the top brewery in Louisiana.
“Understanding our costs and profit margins has always been difficult to manage. With Ekos, we have a better understanding of our entire operation which will hopefully lead us to become a more profitable business.”
Since 14th Star Brewing Co. has implemented Ekos, tracking what is coming in and going out of the brewery has been a breeze.
“I couldn’t run my business without Ekos. Like any good tool, everyone [at Bike Dog] is using it, and we’re not looking to use anything else.”
“Ekos allows us to track from raw ingredients all the way through production and provides valuable management information and tax reporting that has improved our record keeping from previous paper methods and spreadsheets.”
“Ekos has saved countless hours. We used to rely heavily on spreadsheets, but they do have their shortcomings. Ekos helps lessen that gap”
Since taking a deeper dive into their accounting processes with Ekos, Raleigh Brewing has been able to refine their operations and gain more insights into their numbers.
With Ekos in place, Ska can focus more on an overall strategy for continual growth. Leaving all the mind-boggling details to Ekos to handle.
“On the distributor side, we generate 50-60 invoices each day that have to be synced with QuickBooks. Without the Ekos sync, it would be horrible.”
“Every night as I prepared logistics for orders, I had to reproduce every order in two places. Ekos makes all your invoices for you and syncs with QuickBooks. I’m easily saving 5-10 hours per week.”