Ekos helps you sell more
Whether you sell in your taproom or tasting room, work with a distributor, have an ecommerce site, or self-distribute, you’re always thinking about how to make the next sale. You need to keep up with available inventory and future production, cultivate customer relationships, and manage incoming sales orders. With Ekos, everything you need to sell more is at your fingertips.
why sales teams choose Ekos
access real-time inventory
You can’t sell a product if it’s not available, but how do you keep up with current inventory while you’re on the road? Ekos makes it easy.
- Check real-time inventory in each storage location
- Run reports on current inventory for raw materials and finished goods
- Create sales orders and invoices to reserve finished goods for customers
streamline sales orders
If you work with a wholesale distributor or self-distribute, then you know the pain of managing customer orders and communicating about available inventory and delivery dates. Ekos Order Hub, our digital order portal within Ekos, makes the sales order process a breeze.
- Simplify the ordering experience for distributor and retail customers
- Reduce time spent collecting orders, freeing up time to focus on increasing sales
- Prevent over- or under-selling by displaying available inventory, with the ability for allocations to protect inventory for other channels
custom dashboards & reporting
Congrats – you made the sale! Now you can track order history, account information, and communication, and schedule future activities.
- Create personalized dashboards for sales reps to view stats and activities
- Run reports for COGS, finished goods on hand, sales metrics, and excise tax — just to name a few
- View top 10 customers, MTD and YTD sales, and revenue by item class
manage customer relationships
As your business grows, so does the number of customers. Text messages or hand-written reminders aren’t going to cut it. You need a system to manage sales activities.
- Assign activities for your reps for specific customers, including follow-ups
- Get a monthly view of completed and outstanding activities
- View customer history to understand past orders and patterns