Ekos helps you sell more_
Whether you sell in your taproom, work with a distributor, have an ecommerce site, or self-distribute, you’re always thinking about how to make the next sale. You need to keep up with available inventory and future production, cultivate customer relationships, and manage your schedule. With Ekos, everything you need to sell more is at your fingertips.
why sales teams choose Ekos_
access real-time inventory
You can’t sell product if it’s not available, but how do you keep up with current inventory while you’re on the road? Ekos makes it easy.
- Check real-time inventory in each storage location
- Run reports on current inventory for raw materials and finished goods
- Create sales orders and invoices to reserve finished goods for customers
manage customer relationships
As your business grows, so does the number of customers. Text messages or hand-written reminders aren’t going to cut it. You need a system to manage sales activities.
- Assign activities for your reps for specific customers, including follow-ups
- Get a monthly view of completed and outstanding activities
- View customer history to understand past orders and patterns
custom dashboards & reporting
Congrats – you made the sale! Now you can track order history, account information, and communication, and schedule future activities.
- Create personalized dashboards for sales reps to view stats and activities
- Run reports for COGS, finished goods on hand, sales metrics, and excise tax — just to name a few
- View top 10 customers, MTD and YTD sales, and revenue by item class
streamline sales orders
If you work with a wholesale distributor or self-distribute, then you know the pain of managing customer orders and communicating about available inventory and delivery dates. Ekos Order Hub, our digital order portal, connects directly with the core Ekos software to make the sales order process a breeze.
- Simplify the ordering experience for distributor and retail customers
- Reduce time spent collecting orders, freeing up time to focus on increasing sales
- Prevent over- or under-selling by displaying available inventory, with the ability for allocations to protect inventory for other channels
optimize every area of your business_
Ekos is an end-to-end business management software that helps makers manage processes in every department. No matter your role, we provide the tools to help you stay organized, work more efficiently, and streamline systems.
- Manage inventory in real-time with visual floorplan view
- Forecast your next order and plan for the future by analyzing cost patterns
- Manage multiple locations in one system
- Assign tasks for the production team
- Access production logs and maintenance records
- Manage custom product recipes
- Sync with Square, Arryved, and Commerce7 to keep your systems in sync and eliminate 6+ hours of manual data entry per month
- Organize customer information, order history, contacts, and sales activity
- Create purchase orders, invoices, and inventory receipts from any device
- Check real-time inventory levels from anywhere
take the next step_
real success stories_
With Ekos, Bull City has access to an easy-to-use system with a hands-on, responsive support team. The cidery was able to cut down on time and resources for batch creation, inventory management and invoicing.
“Ekos is miles ahead of OBeer in terms of usability on a day to day basis. Employees are now free to be more creative and think more strategically about the business instead of being tied to computers doing administrative work all day.”
“Through POS integrations, excise tax calculation, and TTB reporting tools, our team not only saves time but provides the peace of mind knowing that we have reliable record keeping.”
“Understanding our costs and profit margins has always been difficult to manage. With Ekos, we have a better understanding of our entire operation which will hopefully lead us to become a more profitable business.”
Since 14th Star Brewing Co. has implemented Ekos, tracking what is coming in and going out of the brewery has been a breeze.
“I couldn’t run my business without Ekos. Like any good tool, everyone [at Bike Dog] is using it, and we’re not looking to use anything else.”
“Ekos allows us to track from raw ingredients all the way through production and provides valuable management information and tax reporting that has improved our record keeping from previous paper methods and spreadsheets.”
“Ekos has saved countless hours. We used to rely heavily on spreadsheets, but they do have their shortcomings. Ekos helps lessen that gap”
Since taking a deeper dive into their accounting processes with Ekos, Raleigh Brewing has been able to refine their operations and gain more insights into their numbers.
With Ekos in place, Ska can focus more on an overall strategy for continual growth. Leaving all the mind-boggling details to Ekos to handle.
“On the distributor side, we generate 50-60 invoices each day that have to be synced with QuickBooks. Without the Ekos sync, it would be horrible.”
“Every night as I prepared logistics for orders, I had to reproduce every order in two places. Ekos makes all your invoices for you and syncs with QuickBooks. I’m easily saving 5-10 hours per week.”