Ekos Order Hub
simplify your sales orders_
Ekos Order Hub is a digital portal for your distributors and customer accounts to see available inventory and enter and manage orders. With a streamlined order process, your sales team can spend less time going back-and-forth with customers and more time selling.
an easy-to-use digital order portal_
sell more with Ekos Order Hub_
simplify the ordering experience
With Ekos Order Hub, your distributors and customer accounts can easily sign in to a user-friendly portal and place orders on their own time. Then, your team can coordinate all order details within the system to streamline the entire ordering process.
- Display real-time available inventory that is available for purchase
- Set minimum or maximum order quantity rules by packaging type and product
- Approve or edit items and delivery dates, or add notes, within the system
- Customize the products, prices, and available order quantities your customers see when they log in
focus on selling instead of mundane tasks
Sales teams spend up to 10 hours each week discussing available inventory, adjusting delivery dates, and communicating with distributors and customer accounts. Ekos Order Hub cuts down on mundane tasks so sellers can spend more time building relationships and growing accounts.
- Decrease the frustration of the ordering process by allowing customers to enter orders on their own time
- Showcase your products in the best light with custom images and descriptions
stop under- or over-selling inventory
What do you do when a sales rep secures a big order just to find out the inventory has already been sold? Ekos Order Hub helps to cut down on under- or over-selling errors by showing only available inventory in the online order portal.
- Automatically keep inventory up-to-date — once an order is approved, the inventory is no longer available to be ordered by other customers
- Protect inventory to be sold in other channels with easy allocations
manage inventory and orders in a single system_
Ekos Order Hub is built within the core Ekos business management software. This means that orders are directly tied to your available inventory and all data will flow through the same system.