streamline accounting processes_
Whether you’re an in-house controller or CFO or an external CPA, you know keeping the books in order and preparing taxes is a time-consuming job. Ekos aggregates production and sales data and connects with your accounting software, so you can easily access important information and reduce time spent on manual processes and duplicate entries.
why accountants choose Ekos_
integrate with QuickBooks & Xero
- Eliminate many manual processes and duplicate entries
- Save 15 to 20 hours per month on reconciliation and manual entries
- Sync orders, invoices, and journal entries in both systems
simplify TTB & excise tax reporting
When it’s time for TTB reporting, Ekos easily compiles the data you need and generates reports, saving you valuable time. Makers who utilize this feature get:
- System tags that specify tax classifications for specific products
- Pre-populated TTB and Excise Tax reports
- 150+ dashboards to view key business metrics
complete business visibility
It is vital to have a grasp on important metrics for your business. In order to measure success, you need financial data at your fingertips. With the capabilities in Ekos, you can:
- Keep track of all inventory-related costs, including average batch cost
- See a real-time analysis of Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) and costs by packaged volume.
- Quickly view the general ledger report, overdue balances, or a custom report
optimize every area of your business_
Ekos is an end-to-end business management software that helps makers manage processes in every department. No matter your role, we provide the tools to help you stay organized, work more efficiently, and streamline systems.
- Manage inventory in real-time with visual floorplan view
- Forecast your next order and plan for the future by analyzing cost patterns
- Manage multiple locations in one system
- Assign tasks for the production team
- Access production logs and maintenance records
- Manage custom product recipes
- Sync with Square, Arryved, and Commerce7 to keep your systems in sync and eliminate 6+ hours of manual data entry per month
- Organize customer information, order history, contacts, and sales activity
- Create purchase orders, invoices, and inventory receipts from any device
- Check real-time inventory levels from anywhere
take the next step_
real success stories_
With Ekos, Bull City has access to an easy-to-use system with a hands-on, responsive support team. The cidery was able to cut down on time and resources for batch creation, inventory management and invoicing.
“Ekos is miles ahead of OBeer in terms of usability on a day to day basis. Employees are now free to be more creative and think more strategically about the business instead of being tied to computers doing administrative work all day.”
See how Ekos provided tools to streamline their inventory woes to maintain their solid lead as the top brewery in Louisiana.
Since 14th Star Brewing Co. has implemented Ekos, tracking what is coming in and going out of the brewery has been a breeze.
“Understanding our costs and profit margins has always been difficult to manage. With Ekos, we have a better understanding of our entire operation which will hopefully lead us to become a more profitable business.”
“I couldn’t run my business without Ekos. Like any good tool, everyone [at Bike Dog] is using it, and we’re not looking to use anything else.”
“Ekos allows us to track from raw ingredients all the way through production and provides valuable management information and tax reporting that has improved our record keeping from previous paper methods and spreadsheets.”
“Ekos has saved countless hours. We used to rely heavily on spreadsheets, but they do have their shortcomings. Ekos helps lessen that gap”
Since taking a deeper dive into their accounting processes with Ekos, Raleigh Brewing has been able to refine their operations and gain more insights into their numbers.
With Ekos in place, Ska can focus more on an overall strategy for continual growth. Leaving all the mind-boggling details to Ekos to handle.
“On the distributor side, we generate 50-60 invoices each day that have to be synced with QuickBooks. Without the Ekos sync, it would be horrible.”
“Every night as I prepared logistics for orders, I had to reproduce every order in two places. Ekos makes all your invoices for you and syncs with QuickBooks. I’m easily saving 5-10 hours per week.”