“Every night as I prepared logistics for orders, I had to reproduce every order in two places. Ekos makes all your invoices for you and syncs with QuickBooks. I’m easily saving 5-10 hours per week.”
make more beer with Ekos_
Ekos helps you manage all aspects of your brewery in one place, so you can spend more time doing what you love. Request a live demo of Ekos’ easy-to-use brewery management software.
brewery success stories_
“Ekos is miles ahead of OBeer in terms of usability on a day to day basis. Employees are now free to be more creative and think more strategically about the business instead of being tied to computers doing administrative work all day.”
“Ekos has saved countless hours. We used to rely heavily on spreadsheets, but they do have their shortcomings. Ekos helps lessen that gap”
“Understanding our costs and profit margins has always been difficult to manage. With Ekos, we have a better understanding of our entire operation which will hopefully lead us to become a more profitable business.”
Since 14th Star Brewing Co. has implemented Ekos, tracking what is coming in and going out of the brewery has been a breeze.
“I couldn’t run my business without Ekos. Like any good tool, everyone [at Bike Dog] is using it, and we’re not looking to use anything else.”
See how Ekos provided tools to streamline their inventory woes to maintain their solid lead as the top brewery in Louisiana.
Since taking a deeper dive into their accounting processes with Ekos, Raleigh Brewing has been able to refine their operations and gain more insights into their numbers.
With Ekos in place, Ska can focus more on an overall strategy for continual growth. Leaving all the mind-boggling details to Ekos to handle.
“On the distributor side, we generate 50-60 invoices each day that have to be synced with QuickBooks. Without the Ekos sync, it would be horrible.”
brewery management software to help you save time & resources_
1 in 5
U.S. breweries use Ekos
TTB forms populated
hours saved monthly with accounting integration
end-to-end business management
Ekos is the only brewery management software that connects your back office to your front office so you can manage your entire business — from inventory and production to sales and accounting — in a single system.
- Scale your business as you continue to grow
- Track from raw ingredients to the sale of finished products
- Unlimited users and functionality for every employee
- Keep track of your kegs so you never lose them
complete visibility into your business
It is vital to know your brewery inside and out. With Ekos, you have key metrics at your fingertips so you can see a holistic view of your operation and utilize insights for better decision-making.
drive efficiencies in your brewery
Manual processes, pen-and-paper notetaking, and spreadsheets are slowing you down. Ekos helps you digitally manage your data so you can spend less time at your computer and more time making beer.
- Save time with pre-populated TTB reports
- Cloud-based software allows you to access from anywhere
- Improve communication between departments
knowing the guts of your brewery_
The craft beer space is competitive – you have to make sure your product is great while also successfully running a business. We know you have a lot of responsibilities to juggle, so we created a crash course to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
optimize every area of your business_
Ekos is an end-to-end brewery management software that helps brewers manage processes in every department. No matter your role, we provide the tools to help you stay organized, work more efficiently, and streamline systems.
- Manage inventory in real-time with visual facility view
- Forecast your next order and plan for the future by analyzing cost patterns
- Manage multiple locations in one system
- Assign tasks for the production team
- Access production logs and maintenance records
- Manage custom product recipes
- Sync with Square or Arryved to keep your systems in sync and eliminate 6+ hours of manual data entry per month
- Organize customer information, order history, contacts, and sales activity
- Create purchase orders, invoices, and inventory receipts from any device
- Check real-time inventory levels from anywhere
schedule a customized demo for your brewery_
Expand the power of Ekos with our integration partners.
by craft producers in more than 40 countries