owner / gm
discover insights about your business_
You’re doing the job you always dreamed of, but that doesn’t mean you’re free from challenges — early mornings, late nights, and a lot of hard work. While you’re busy making sure your operation runs smoothly, it’s vital to have access to real-time insights across the business. Ekos provides a system of record for your entire team so you always know what’s happening.
why owners choose Ekos_
eliminate manual processes
When you were starting out, spreadsheets and white boards seemed like an easy way to track and share information. But these are not the tools of a growing, successful business. Ekos provides:
- A cloud-based software platform so you can access information from anywhere
- Robust reports and department dashboards that go beyond what you can do in a spreadsheet
- A digital record of inventory, recipes, batches, sales, and more
functionality for every department
Ekos is designed as a comprehensive software for craft beverage businesses. Every member of your team can use Ekos for their unique needs. With Ekos, you get:
- Unlimited users, with an option for specific permissions based on role
- Management of inventory, production, sales, and accounting in one system
- An internal communication tool so teams can all be on the same page
streamline TTB reporting & accounting
- Sync invoices, bills, and journal entries to save hours of time each week
- Easily generate TTB reports based on data in Ekos
- Reduce data entry errors and view up-to-date financial information
improve & grow your business
It’s your job to lead the business with innovation and strategy. Access to accurate information and insights will help you make the best decisions for the future. Ekos helps you:
- Understand COGS and see what was sold, the price, and your profit
- Stay on top of inventory, orders, and deliveries to keep your customers happy
- Get a full picture of your operation so you can forecast and plan for years to come
solutions for craft makers_
optimize every area of your business_
Ekos is an end-to-end business management software that helps makers manage processes in every department. No matter your role, we provide the tools to help you stay organized, work more efficiently, and streamline systems.
- Manage inventory in real-time with visual facility view
- Forecast your next order and plan for the future by analyzing cost patterns
- Manage multiple locations in one system
- Assign tasks for the production team
- Access production logs and maintenance records
- Manage custom product recipes
- Sync with Square, Arryved, and Commerce7 to keep your systems in sync and eliminate 6+ hours of manual data entry per month
- Organize customer information, order history, contacts, and sales activity
- Create purchase orders, invoices, and inventory receipts from any device
- Check real-time inventory levels from anywhere
real success stories_
With Ekos, Bull City has access to an easy-to-use system with a hands-on, responsive support team. The cidery was able to cut down on time and resources for batch creation, inventory management and invoicing.
“Ekos is miles ahead of OBeer in terms of usability on a day to day basis. Employees are now free to be more creative and think more strategically about the business instead of being tied to computers doing administrative work all day.”
“Ekos allows us to track from raw ingredients all the way through production and provides valuable management information and tax reporting that has improved our record keeping from previous paper methods and spreadsheets.”
“Understanding our costs and profit margins has always been difficult to manage. With Ekos, we have a better understanding of our entire operation which will hopefully lead us to become a more profitable business.”
Since 14th Star Brewing Co. has implemented Ekos, tracking what is coming in and going out of the brewery has been a breeze.
“I couldn’t run my business without Ekos. Like any good tool, everyone [at Bike Dog] is using it, and we’re not looking to use anything else.”
“Ekos has saved countless hours. We used to rely heavily on spreadsheets, but they do have their shortcomings. Ekos helps lessen that gap”
See how Ekos provided tools to streamline their inventory woes to maintain their solid lead as the top brewery in Louisiana.
Since taking a deeper dive into their accounting processes with Ekos, Raleigh Brewing has been able to refine their operations and gain more insights into their numbers.
With Ekos in place, Ska can focus more on an overall strategy for continual growth. Leaving all the mind-boggling details to Ekos to handle.
“On the distributor side, we generate 50-60 invoices each day that have to be synced with QuickBooks. Without the Ekos sync, it would be horrible.”
“Every night as I prepared logistics for orders, I had to reproduce every order in two places. Ekos makes all your invoices for you and syncs with QuickBooks. I’m easily saving 5-10 hours per week.”