The Fast 50 list recognizes the fastest-growing private companies in the Charlotte area
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (Dec. 3, 2021) – Ekos was once again named to the Charlotte Business Journal Fast 50 list which recognizes the area’s fastest-growing private companies. This year, Ekos, the business management software for craft beverage businesses, ranked no. 44. This is the company’s second consecutive year on the list.
2021 was an exciting year for the company, with growth and success on many fronts. This year’s accomplishments include:
- Launching a new user interface, Ekos Boost, and an innovative digital sales portal, Ekos Order Hub
- Hiring nearly 40 new employees and rolling out an updated mission, vision, and company values
- Celebrating Ekos’s seven year anniversary with a renewed commitment to building an ecosystem to connect the craft supply chain
- Increasing customer base by 15% to serve more breweries, wineries, cideries and other craft makers around the world
- Receiving recognition on the Inc. 5000, Charlotte’s Most Admired CEOs, and Charlotte’s best places to work lists
Ekos is on a mission to build a platform that will connect the disparate pieces of the craft supply chain into a centralized hub. Many of these pieces — the craft maker and core sales channels — are already connected today, but Ekos is expanding the vision to include raw ingredients and suppliers all the way to the end consumer. Through inventory management data paired with key business metrics and years of craft beverage experience, Ekos is building the technology that will help craft businesses work more efficiently and power growth.
“Awards like these are an opportunity to reflect on how far we’ve come as a business, but also to think about how much further we plan to go,” said Josh McKinney, CEO of Ekos. “I am so proud of the team that we’ve built and know that we have the right people at Ekos to continue our trajectory of success.”
To learn more about Ekos, visit goekos.com.
Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Ekos is the leading business management technology platform powering — and empowering — craft beverage businesses. With more than 15,000 users on six continents, Ekos helps beer, wine and cider makers drive efficiencies, power growth, streamline communication and improve visibility across their businesses. As a digital hub for all critical business information, Ekos makes it easy to manage day-to-day operations in inventory, production, sales and accounting. Ekos was named to the Inc. 5000 list in 2021 and is backed by Noro-Moseley Partners. To learn more, visit goekos.com.
Director of Communications & Content